Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bond... James Bond

"Englishman. Likes eggs, preferably Faberge, and dice, preferably loaded"

We chilled out in Udaipur for a few days. Famous for the floating lake and monsoon palace and 007 flick Octopussy.

The window blog. Sick windows within the maharajahs palace.

Wonderful.

Wicked.

Warmongers.

Walnuts.

Wallpaper.

Wanker.

Inner marble court.

Beat making on the Delhi Express.

The country changes but the tuk tuk stays the same. Except for the light shows.

Caught red handed trying to get that perfect vodka mix going. Location, 7-11. I love Thailand.

My fav Chang beer! The white elephant.

Making fun of boys and baby powder!

I now believe in miracles. I didn't get sick once in India. This blows my mind. Just the sight of Some of the roadside stalls and restaurants I frequented would have made me puke on any normal day in Toronto. The problem is, the country is so dirty, that one slowly gets acclimatized to the whole mess. I'm in Bangkok now and everything looks so clean it feels like T.O. or better! Jessica and I met up with Pat, an old friend of hers from the east side, for dinner then proceeded to try the infamous thai buckets. Dirty.





No comments: