Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Birthday in Cairo

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I hope everybody is great back home. Took the day to check out the American university, I spoiled myself with a travel book and a real latte. Saw the Coptic churches (a few good illuminated manuscripts) I met a few friends here so we went out for a couple pints of Sakkara. James here, a fellow Canadian, is just finishing his half year travels and did my intinerary in reverse.

Finally ready to take off. It seems I can't get rid of this city. I always come back. See ya later buddy. I don't think you'd survive long where I'm going. You'd be breakfast for the cheetahs.
Just practicing some new tricks with drum sticks. RLRR, LRLL, RRRL, LLLR, RLLR, LRRL!

Jammin' out hard!
See y'all in Kenya!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kevyn said...

get a hair cut hippie.