Monday, November 3, 2008

Life at the Speed of Camel

Finished my deep diving runs. All thats left is a night dive and I'm ready to move on to bigger fish...All pun intended :) Every day brings a new set of dive buddies and subsequent sheesha/beer sessions in traditional Beduin spots. I'm also getting schooled in the evenings by Francois, a chess grand master but learning a few good openings.
Almost knocked Mateus out.
Shaarrk!

Lionfish
Sheund Fish.
Getting stuck in the reef table.
Richard just chilling. I'm still narcked out in the back and trying to ascent a little.
Monger.

3 comments:

Jacynte said...

These are awesome pics, Dominik. Such exotic and colourful marine life...so vibrant. Glad to know that you like scuba diving...could be our next family trip in the spring :) Jacynte

kevyn said...

hey you missed the 'game' meeting yesterday. you in big trouble. love your photos. still not the same without you.

oneSaint said...

Incredible shots! Making 'em my wallpaper asap! :)